I love this!
I love this!
This is 35 seconds of Neil deGrasse Tyson dancing or: The greatest 35 seconds of your entire life.
I was really sad and shit so I took this guys guitarlele thing and did a thing.
wow this is seriously so good omgThank you omg
1. Are her lips like the hot chocolate your mother made
During the winter months when you were seven?
Or have you not tasted her well enough to find the fine granules of cocoa that lightly come with each kiss?
2. Do you know her favorite songs?
Not when she is happy, but when she is sad.
What music reaches inside her ribcage and softly consoles her heart?
3. When she is sad, are you on the phone or are you at her door?
Words do not wipe away tears, fingers do.
4. Do you know all the things that keep her up at night?
Do you know why she has gone three days without sleep?
Do you know of the insurmountable waves of sadness that wash over her like a tsunami?
5. Do you know the things to say that will calm her heartbeat? The places to touch? The places to love?
6. Everytime you see her do you kiss her like it’s the last time but love her like it’s the first?
7. Do you love her?
8. Do you love her?”
god who fucking cares. who fucking cares. who fucking cares. everyone stop being offended and mad over the smallest shit ever. ask urself who the fuck fucking cares
"Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners"
The human brain is an amazing organ. It functions 24 hours a day from the day we are born and only stops when we are taking an exam or fall in love.
i think the “benedict cumberbatch looks like an alien” jokes are kinda overused but this is honestly fucking terrifying